- You will perform tasks related to our back office operation, some of the areas include:
ORDINARY ACTIVITIES OF THE ROLE
- Overseeing the import and export of goods.
- Inbound and outbound logistics.
- Recording sales and purchasing data.
- Monitoring Inventory
- Manage supplier invoices, delivery notes and other documents.
- Issue Proformas, sales invoices, transport and export documents.
- Ensuring suppliers are paid on time.
- Ensuring customers pay on time.
- Previous experience in Operations and/or Administration.
- Educated at least to A-Level standard or equivalent.
- Competence with Microsoft Office programs.
- The ability to retrieve information on the Internet.
- Good communication skills.
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS
- University degree.
- Foreign language skills.
- Expert Excel user.